Five Points Conservation Club
A not for profit corporation founded in the 1940s in Franklin Township.
CONGRATS TO OUR 2017 LEAGUE CHAMPION MIKE S.
Five Points Conservation Club League Rules and Prizes
1. Shooters must be active members or in the process of becoming members
2. League night will be the first Tuesday of the month. Starting time 6:30, April through October,
November will be available for shoot offs, prizes, and awards
3. ATA rules apply.
4. Club rules will be posted next to the score sheet.
5. Shooters will be free to pick their squad
6. Shoots will consist of 50 single targets, 25 from the 16 yard line and 25 from handicap, the 23
7. Members must shoot 200 targets to qualify for league champion.
8. Each shooter will have the option to shoot as many weeks as they want but the best four rounds will be
kept for the final score.
9. No makeup shoots.
10. Squads will rotate shooting order…Example 1,2,3,4 first night then 2,3,4,1 second night and so on.
11. There will be a prize of 100 new 12ga shells for the high score of the night. If 3 or more shooters
tie there will be a shoot off, if or once there are two shooters they can split or shoot. A shoot off
will be one bird at a time from the 27 yard line until there is a winner. Second place will receive
a free round of trap good for a Thursday night.
12. There will also be an odd colored bird each night. If you break it you get a free round of trap on
13. The league champion will be the shooter with the highest score. In case of a tie, there will be no
shoot off for champion or 2nd place until the last night. This shoot off will be 25 from the 16 yard
line and if still tied 25 from the 27. Shooters will remain at the 27 until there is a winner.
14. There is a $25 nightly fee. This fee will pay for birds and prizes. $10 per shooter goes to the club,
$10 for 1st and 2nd place prize money and free rounds of trap, $2 for power ball, and $3 for 1st
and 2nd Lewis prize money.
15. We will use the club call boxes.
16. There will be 2 score keepers. Everyone is a score keeper.
17. Shooters and scores will be posted in the clubhouse before the next shoot.
18. Pay out for the league will be 70/30, for 1st and 2nd place, and 60/40 for 1st and 2nd Lewis.
19. There will be a power ball drawing each night. Your number is your final score. We will have a
bingo basket. We keep drawing numbers until there is a winner or winners in the case of a tie,
winner(s) paid each night. No shoot offs. If we have 15 shooters the pot would be $30. The prize
is based on the number of shooters each night. We will also draw a score for a free round of trap
on Thursday night.